This section covers:
- The Origins of The Royal Company. A short history of archery in Scotland leading to the establishment of the Royal Company in 1676 and the granting of the Royal Charter in 1704.
- King George IV’s Visit to Scotland in 1822. The Royal Company’s offer ‘to attend on His Majesty either as his Body-Guard or in any other capacity’ is readily accepted.
- The Royal Company in the Reigns of King William IV, Queen Victoria and King Edward VII.
- King George V’s Visit to Scotland in 1911. The development of the Royal Company’s ceremonial duties in the modern age.
- The Royal Company in the Reign of Queen Elizabeth II. The Royal Company’s role in support of the Sovereign since 1952.
- Past Captains-General.
- Past Presidents of Council.